To the extent possible, Ohio Skin Care Institute requests that patients:
- Provide accurate and complete information about your past illnesses, hospitalizations, medications and other matters relating to their health, and to answer any questions concerning these matters.
- Participate in their health care planning by talking openly and honestly about your concerns with your physician and other health care professionals.
- Understand their health problems and treatment to their own satisfaction and to ask questions if they do not understand.
- Cooperate with their physician and other health care professionals in carrying out their health care plan both as an inpatient and after discharge.
- Participate and cooperate with our health care professionals in creating a discharge plan, which meets their medical and social needs.
- Inform the practice or any of its professionals of the existence of any advance directive (including health care proxy, power of attorney, DNR, living will) they may have created.
- Provide information relating to insurance and other sources of payment.
- Cooperate and abide by the rules, regulations and policies of the hospital.
We also ask that you be considerate of your fellow patients, respecting their need for privacy and a quiet environment, as we expect them to do for you as well.